SKIN RASHES AND OTHER ALLERGIC REACTIONS ASSOCIATED WITH MOLD DAMAGE
Mold damage is visible. It can look like black dots on the affected surface, or black/multicolor rings in various sizes. If it’s on walls, the painting will start to peel off and show these signs of damage.
Mold can grow on surfaces in the presence of moisture and water. Concrete walls, dry-wall, glass doors and windows, clothing, books, kitchen cabinets… mold can grow anywhere and people with weakened immune systems can have allergic reactions from having direct continuous exposure to mold.
If you’re struggling with mold damage in your house or property, let Bio-One of Oceanside specialists clean and sanitize your property. We’ll make sure you return to a safe environment, free from mold exposure that can put your life at risk.
WHEN DOES MOLD BECOME A PROBLEM FOR YOUR HOUSE OR PROPERTY?
Mold plays a fundamental role in nature. It’s responsible for breaking down leaves, fallen trees, animals, and organic matter, in general. In indoor environments, mold is also present, as mold spores travel through the air, and it’s impossible to keep them from coming in. The problem starts when humidity levels inside the property are out of control.