We share 4 ways mold can affect you and how Bio-One of Oceanside can remove mold safely. Our specialists are ready to help you if you’re struggling with mold. Mold is a type of fungi that can be found in both outdoor and indoor environments. Getting rid of mold spores is impossible, and you can’t control mold from entering your house. What you can do to prevent mold damage (in indoor environments especially) is control the moisture levels in your house or property.
Mold spores activate when interacting with water and humidity. If you’re struggling with leaky roofs or broken pipes in the bathroom or kitchen area, you might have to deal with potential mold damage as well.
Bio-One of Oceanside technicians have learned that mold can have various health effects, and some people are more sensitive to mold damage than others. However, once mold has disseminated through any surface, it can consume it very quickly, so it’s important to attack and remediate any visible mold damage promptly.
Mold can cause respiratory and flu-like ailments like stuffy nose, coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. People with pre-existing conditions like asthma can be more affected by mold.
Mold can also disseminate and travel through HVAC systems, exposing the person to it in all areas of the house or property. If you’re struggling with mold damage in your house or property and you suffer from respiratory conditions like asthma or lung complications, our Team of Specialists at Bio-One of Oceanside strongly recommends staying away from these environments as you focus on remediating the areas affected by mold.
Bio-One of Oceanside’s specialists use EPA-approved materials and equipment to remediate areas affected by mold properly. It’s important to attack and clean mold before it causes irreparable damage to your house, but most importantly, your health.
Mold damage is visible. It can look like black dots on the affected surface or black/multicolor rings in various sizes. If it’s on walls, the painting will start to peel off and show these signs of damage.
Mold can grow on surfaces in the presence of moisture and water. Concrete walls, dry-wall, glass doors and windows, clothing, books, kitchen cabinets… mold can grow anywhere and people with weakened immune systems can have allergic reactions from having direct continuous exposure to mold.
If you’re struggling with mold damage in your house or property, let Bio-One of Oceanside’s specialists remove mold from your property. We’ll make sure you return to a safe environment, free from mold exposure that can put your life at risk.
Mold plays a fundamental role in nature. It’s responsible for breaking down leaves, fallen trees, animals, and organic matter. In indoor environments, mold is also present, as mold spores travel through the air, and it’s impossible to keep them from coming in. The problem starts when humidity levels inside the property are out of control.
Mold will grow and disseminate in areas where moisture is present. Mold is very persistent and may consume the surface where it’s growing if it’s organic. What does this mean? It means that mold will consume walls, wooden material, paper, and more.
If you think your house or property has water-related problems, Bio-One of Oceanside’s specialists can help you remove mold from these areas, ensuring all surfaces are free from infection. Sometimes, items must be discarded for irremediable damage. Our Specialists will determine which items and areas need to be contained and isolated to keep you and your family safe from mold.
Mold quickly disseminates through HVAC systems, which means that if there’s mold in your garage, laundry room area, or bathroom, it’s likely that it’ll spread through the rest of the house. Indoor mold spores are not a problem as long as they don’t interact with water or damp environments.
If you attack mold problems as soon as you detect them, your house is at risk of suffering severe structural damage. Mold can affect house foundations, wall covering and structures, staircases, carpeting, and roofing.
A Professional in mold remediation can help you assess mold damage and properly assist you in the sanitation of your home.
Remember, mold can grow on any surface. The most effective way to prevent mold from causing damage to your house or property is by:
If you’re struggling with mold issues in your house or property, let Bio-One of Oceanside's specialists help you remove mold from these areas.
Bio-One of Oceanside is the #1 Disinfection, Sanitation, and Decontamination Company in North San Diego County, providing professional, industry standards services in all kinds of extreme scenarios:
Bio-One of Oceanside springs into action to assist survivors when a traumatic event occurs. We work with local law enforcement, emergency responders, victim advocacy organizations, hoarding task forces, apartment communities, and insurance companies to ensure that you receive the greatest service feasible.
We have been an independently owned and operated business since August 2020 to help our community through difficult and unexpected situations. Our certified technicians are caring, compassionate, and discreet, and we are ready to help you in your most significant time of need.
Bio-One is a proud member of the Southern California Rental Housing Association and Carlsbad, Oceanside, and Vista Chambers of Commerce. Bio-One serves all of San Diego County and neighboring regions, including Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, Fallbrook, Escondido, San Marcos, and Bonsall.
We also serve the Southern Orange County cities: San Clemente, Dana Point, Rancho Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Ladera Ranch, San Juan Capistrano, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Woods, Laguna Beach, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Irvine, and Costa Mesa.
Our services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Give us a call at 760-429-0729.