Bio-One of Oceanside's certified technicians specialize in rodent droppings cleaning and household pest cleanup. Our technicians are trained to disinfect houses and properties if these bothersome creatures ever impact them. Pest control companies often do not take care of the cleaning aspect. Our specialists will ensure your house or property is completely decontaminated from biohazardous waste and residue.
Rodent and household pests can become a serious problem for your house or property. Rats and mice, for example, are very quick to create nests and reproduce, especially at this of the year, when they start looking for shelter in the house garage, attic, and basement.
Rodents can infest a house or property in a matter of days. Female mice can start reproducing as early as 6 weeks old, and while there’s not a specific time of the year for them to breed, it’s usually in colder months when these creatures might look for shelter in your house or property.
Seal gaps and holes inside and outside your house or property
Look around and fill any holes that lead to the inside of the house. Mice and rats can get through the smallest cracks and gaps and usually hide in dark and poorly ventilated areas.
- Focus on the garage area, basement, attic, house foundations, vents and crawl spaces, doors, and windows.
- You can also seal up holes in between the rooms of the house, especially the kitchen, laundry room, closets, and less ventilated spaces.
Bio-One of Oceanside's specialists can help you disinfect and decontaminate your house or property from rodent droppings and waste. We are trained to thoroughly look for the key areas where rodents might hide and reproduce.
Install door sweeps and fix broken screens/windows
The best way to prevent rodents and other household pests from entering your house or property is by quickly fixing any damage they can use to make their way in.
- Take care of broken window screens, nets, and doors.
- Installing door sweeps is very helpful in keeping your house sealed, and some of these repairs are fairly easy to do! The Home Depot or Lowe’s offers great deals and choices for protecting your home against household pests.
Bio-One of Oceanside's rodent droppings cleaning technicians can remediate your house or property from rats and mice waste. Rodents may carry over 35 diseases from direct and indirect contact!
Make sure the food storage area is clean and regularly ventilated
Keeping your house clean is one of the most important things about keeping rodents away.
- Ensure the kitchen and food storage areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly. If you own pets, the same thing goes for their feeding and resting areas.
- Clean up spills and waste, and always use containers with tight lids.
- Avoid leaving food served for your pets. Rodents come out for food at night, usually when there’s less activity in the area.
Get rid of trash, clutter, and waste in your house
Rodents will take advantage of any old materials to create nests. Having your garage, basement, and attic clean and free from clutter is an excellent way to keep rodents away from your home.
- Take out the trash regularly. Additionally, make sure the containers are above the ground.
- Tires, boxes, and junk are suitable places for rats and mice to nest. Promptly dispose of clutter and trash.
Bio-One of Oceanside's specialists can help you clean and declutter your house. Often, we encounter overwhelming situations where victims don’t know where to go or who to turn to for the cleanup and remediation process. Bio-One specialists are prepared to help and guide you in whatever needs to be done to keep your home clean and safe.
Rodent Droppings Cleaning - Bio-One of Oceanside can help
If your house or property is infested with rodent droppings and waste, Bio-One of Oceanside can help you. Rodents carry multiple bacteria and diseases, and taking care of the cleaning process after pest disinfection can be dangerous. We’ll ensure your home, and your family is safe from all the biohazards resulting from rodent droppings and waste.
Independently Owned & Operated!
Bio-One of Oceanside is the #1 Disinfection, Sanitation, and Decontamination Company in North San Diego County, providing professional, industry standards services in all kinds of extreme scenarios:
- Crime scene cleanup services
- Trauma scene cleaning services
- Blood and biohazard cleaning services
- Undiscovered or unattended death cleaning services
- Homicide/Suicide cleaning services
- Feces and bodily fluids cleaning services
- Mold remediation services
- Water damage restoration services
- Emergency vehicle decontamination services
- Fentanyl cleanup services
- Medical waste disposal services
- Tear gas cleaning services
- Sewage backup cleaning services
Hoarding cleanup services
- Hoarding cleanup
- Animal hoarding cleanup
- Gross filth cleanup
- Deep clean
- Junk removal
- Homeless encampment clean-out
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Nicotine stain/odor removal
- Odor removal
HELP FIRST, BUSINESS SECOND!
Bio-One of Oceanside springs into action to assist survivors when a traumatic event occurs. We work with local law enforcement, emergency responders, victim advocacy organizations, hoarding task forces, apartment communities, and insurance companies to ensure that you receive the greatest service feasible.
We have been an independently owned and operated business since August 2020 to help our community through difficult and unexpected situations. Our certified technicians are caring, compassionate, and discreet, and we are ready to help you in your most significant time of need.
We are proudly serving North San Diego and surrounding communities!
Bio-One is a proud member of the Southern California Rental Housing Association and Carlsbad, Oceanside, and Vista Chambers of Commerce. Bio-One serves all of San Diego County and neighboring regions, including Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, Fallbrook, Escondido, San Marcos, and Bonsall.
We also serve the Southern Orange County cities: San Clemente, Dana Point, Rancho Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Ladera Ranch, San Juan Capistrano, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Woods, Laguna Beach, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Irvine, and Costa Mesa.
Our services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Give us a call at 760-429-0729.