Bio-One of Oceanside offers a superior hoarding cleanup service in North San Diego County We are ready to make this process as comfortable and safe for you or your family member. From junk removal, deep cleaning, dumpster rental, disinfection, and full decontamination, we are prepared to clean hoarding in a safe, timely manner. Here are four tips for cleaning and decluttering a hoarder's house. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you feel overwhelmed!
Four Tips for Cleaning and Decluttering a Home
1. Create a plan of action. This will help you stay focused and on track. Make a list of the rooms or areas you need to tackle, and then break each one down into smaller tasks. For example, you might need to dust, vacuum, and declutter surfaces in the living room. You might need to wash dishes, wipe down counters, and sweep the floor in the kitchen.
2. Set a timer. It can be tempting to just keep going once you start cleaning, but if you overdo it, you'll quickly become overwhelmed and exhausted. So set a timer for each task or room, and stick to it. You can always come back later and finish up if you have time.
Expert Q&A: Hoarding Disorder - From the American Psychiatric Association.
3. Work in short bursts. Once you've started cleaning, it's important to keep going until the task is finished. But if you find yourself getting overwhelmed, take a break! Grab a drink of water or step outside for some fresh air. Then come back and tackle the task at hand with fresh energy.
4. Get help from professionals. Sometimes the best way to declutter and clean the home is to enlist the help of professionals. Some items like expired food, debris, and litter should be disposed of in heavy-duty trash bags. Our team at Bio-One of Oceanside has years of experience helping people declutter and clean their homes, and we're always here to help. So don't hesitate to give us a call if you need some assistance.
If you or someone you know is struggling with hoarding, we're here to help. Contact our team at Bio-One of Oceanside today to learn more about our hoarding cleanup service or to schedule a free estimate.
How a Mental Health Professional Can Help Address Hoarding
If you or a loved one are struggling with Hoarding Disorder, seeking professional help might be very helpful for everyone involved. A mental health professional can provide much-needed support and guidance during this difficult time.
People with compulsive hoarding tendencies often feel embarrassed or ashamed of their condition, making it difficult to reach out for help. But a mental health professional can provide a safe, non-judgmental space to discuss everyone's concerns and develop a plan to address the hoarding.
Several mental health professionals can help with hoarding, including psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers. If you're unsure where to start, your primary care doctor may be able to provide a referral. At Bio-One, we work closely with hoarding task forces and would be more than happy to connect you with volunteers and professionals to tackle hoarding situations.
Hoarding Cleanup Service - Bio-One is Ready to Help
Hoarding poses numerous health and safety risks for the hoarder, their family, or anyone trying to help. A hoarder's home may be cluttered with dangerous, hazardous materials and pest infestations that professionals should address.
Your best choice to clean a hoarder's home is to contact a professional cleaning company like Bio-One. The whole process lies in our hands: from selecting all salvageable items, and taking care of all the discarded items, to helping the person with all the necessary repairs that result from the hoarder house cleaning, we got you covered.
Independently Owned & Operated!
Bio-One of Oceanside is the #1 Disinfection, Sanitation, and Decontamination Company in North San Diego County, providing professional, industry standards services in all kinds of extreme scenarios:
- Crime scene cleanup
- Trauma scene cleaning
- Blood cleaning
- Undiscovered or unattended death cleaning
- Homicide/Suicide cleaning
- Feces and bodily fluids cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- Water damage restoration
- Emergency vehicle decontamination
- Fentanyl cleanup
- Biohazard and Medical waste disposal
- Tear gas cleaning
- Sewage backup cleaning
Professional, discreet hoarding cleaning service
- Hoarding cleanup
- Animal hoarding cleanup
- Gross filth cleanup
- Deep clean
- Junk removal
- Homeless encampment clean-out
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Nicotine stain/odor removal
- Odor removal
HELP FIRST, BUSINESS SECOND!
Bio-One of Oceanside springs into action to assist survivors when a traumatic event occurs. We work with local law enforcement, emergency responders, victim advocacy organizations, hoarding task forces, apartment communities, and insurance companies to ensure that you receive the most outstanding service feasible.
We have been an independently owned and operated business since August 2020 to help our community through difficult and unexpected situations. Our certified technicians are caring, compassionate, and discreet, and we are ready to help you in your greatest time of need.
We are proudly serving North San Diego and surrounding communities!
Bio-One is a proud member of the Southern California Rental Housing Association and Carlsbad, Oceanside, and Vista Chambers of Commerce. Bio-One serves San Diego County and neighboring regions, including Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, Fallbrook, Escondido, San Marcos, and Bonsall.
We also serve the Southern Orange County cities: San Clemente, Dana Point, Rancho Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Ladera Ranch, San Juan Capistrano, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Woods, Laguna Beach, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Irvine, and Costa Mesa.
Our hoarding cleanup service is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Give us a call at 760-429-0729.